Forms A Solid Barrier
Panels provide a solid barrier between runs in a queuing corral. They can also be used to delineate the outside of a queue area or to define a specific space such as an outdoor dining or security area. Our Panel system can be quickly fitted to most brands of queuing stanchion and provide a large display area for printed logos or messages.
- Retro fit to most brands of queuing stanchion
- Fast, simple installation
- Wide range of panel insert materials and colors
- Fast change of panel inserts
Standard & Extra Wide Panels
Queueing & Screening Applications
48" x 34"
The acrylic panel is housed in a steel frame with placement lugs that fit into attachment collars.
Extra Wide Panel
72" x 34"
The 6’ (1.83m) length of this panel reduces the number of panels and stanchions needed for a given length of barrier.
No Heavy Lifting
Provides the attachment points for the panel. The one piece hinged design makes attaching to the barrier post simple and fast using an allen key (provided). Available in 2' and 2.5' diameters, the post collars fit most brands of belt barrier. 4 way connectivity allows panels to be attached in line or at right angles.
Attach collar to post bottoms
Insert frame lugs into collars
Pivot the panel into place
Attach collar to post tops
Panel Insert Options
Colored, Clear, Frosted, Tinted
- 1/4” thick PVC board.
- Available in black, white and a variety of colors.
- 1 x 1/4” thick clear acrylic.
- High impact strength, will not shatter if broken.
- Cool frosted surface on one side and a smooth surface on the other.
- Logos and text can be cut out from the frosted surface.
- Semi-transparent tinted acrylic.
- Can be used alone or screen and digitally printed.
Our range of panel insert materials can be screen or digitally printed, etched, or even supplied with dimensional text and logos. Almost any form of printing can be accommodated.
Paper posters can be fitted to the frame sandwiched between two sheets of 1/8” clear acrylic or a sheet of clear with a colored backing board. Posters can be changed as often as needed.